TRAINING INCLUDES 20 HOURS OF DIDACTIC AND 20 HOURS OF PRACTICE ALSO 10 HOURS OF CONSULTATION.
EMDR Therapy is applied to addictions, anxiety, phobias, illnesses, somatic disorders, grief, complex PTSD, military, and first responders.
- Day 1, 2, 4 and 5: 8:30am - 5pm
- Day 3 and 6: 8:30am - 4pm
- Lunch break and morning and afternoon breaks
- Location: Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, One Partnership Circle, Abingdon, VA 24210
- Cost: Non-Profit Clinicians, Registered interns and Grad Students in an Internship: Total fee $ 1,000 by check or $1,036 by Credit Card. * Private Practice Clinicians: Total Fee is $1,400 - check Or for $1,450 for credit cards. *
- PLEASE CONTACT LYNDA FOR PAYMENT
*Installment plan available of half 2 weeks before Part 1 and half before part 2 of the appropriate above amount